Lifestyle & Benefits
Strong base salary plus achievable, limitless quarterly incentives based on performance. In their first years, the typical Keyence salesperson earns more than the average college grad – at nearly every school, from every discipline, we recruit from.
A Dynamic Schedule
Did you grow up dreaming that you would work in a cubicle – or even behind a desk – all day, every day? We didn't think so. At Keyence, our sales force is out visiting customer sites, meeting new people, and gaining unparalleled insight into how things are made every week.
You will be chosen for one of our offices in some of the largest, most desirable metropolitan areas in the US.
Keyence has you (and your family) covered:
- Now –
- For your future –
- 401K plan with company matching by your second year
- Fifteen investment funds to choose from so you can set your own retirement savings strategy
- As you begin –
- Comprehensive Relocation Assistance
- And for your peace of mind –
- Paid vacation days after six months, as many as 12 days by your second year, 18 days by year 5
- Twice yearly recreation allowance
- Maximum mileage reimbursement allowed by the IRS