Technical Sales Engineer
Location : Sales office locations (Leon, Queretaro, Ciudad Juarez, Tijuana, Hermosillo, Monterrey, Mexico)
KEYENCE is a worldwide leader in factory automation, being the main supplier of high-technology products such as: code readers, laser markers, machine vision systems, microscopes, among many others. We have been ranked for 8 consecutive years in the Top 100 of Forbes “The World’s Most Innovative Companies”.
As a Technical Sales Engineer you will be expanding and maintaining our business with clients in nearly every industry, such as: automotive, electronic devices, IT devices, food, pharmaceutical and others.
1. Your responsibilities
- Provide technical consultation and service to customers to help solve their applications using KEYENCE's products.
- You will be building up and maintaining long-term relationships with B2B clients in multiple industries.
- You will increase sales growth of KEYENCE products.
- You will spend 2 days per week in our office where you will focus on acquiring new clients (researches/ cold-calling) and scheduling face to face meetings with them.
- You will work 3 days per week in the assigned territory (visiting clients; making presentations; finding solutions; providing support/ consulting and performing commercial negotiations).
2. Your profile
- Bachelor´s Degree, (if you are studying your last semester you are welcome to apply)
- Position requires the use of a personal vehicle.
- You are client and sales-oriented, you like to achieve targets, face new challenges and being on the move!
- Ability to lift and carry 15-38 kg. of demonstration equipment in and out of vehicles onto a dolly.
- Willingness to travel 60% of the time, including the possibility of overnight travel.
- Intermediate - advanced English level is not mandatory but highly valuable.
3. We offer
- Initial technical training in our Headquarter in Mexico for 6-8 weeks
- Continuous coaching, trainings and support to improve your skills
- Clear career path with fast promotion possibilities based on your results
- Attractive fixed salary with additional bonus system
- Superior Benefits
- Travel expense coverage
- Range salary: $27,000 to $30,000 (base salary)